Antenatal Pilates Courses
is a great form of exercise for mums-to-be due to its focus
on abdominal, pelvic floor strength, and postural re-education. By
joining Belper Pilates Studio's Antenatal Pilates course you are
spending an hour just for you
and your unborn baby to promote a healthy pregnancy and gain fitness
benefits for you and your baby. Designed for mums-to-be from 6 weeks+.
is a slow-controlled form of exercise, and is safe during and post
pregnancy with high levels of supervision and support from our health
- Strengthen your abdominal muscles/pelvic floor.
- Strengthen, stretch and relieve tension (especially the major muscles which change during pregnancy), to reduce aches and pains associated with pregnancy.
- Possible reduction in the chances of abdominal muscle separation (Diastasis Recti).
- Reduce the chances of developing pelvic girdle pain (commonly sacroiliac and pubic symphasis dysfunction.
- Introduce you to mums-to-be (so you can make lasting friendships before baby arrives)
- Give your unborn baby the BEST start in life (by setting a great example, enhancing your post natal recovery, and transferring fitness benefits to your baby).
New starters welcome anytime during a block!!!
Wednesday Night Class Fees: (based on an 8-week block)
Full course (New) £60.
Full course (Returners) £56
Half course £32, then pay-as-you go £8.50 per class.
Pay-as-you-go £8.50 per class
Friday Morning Class Fees:(based on a 8 week block)
Full Course (New) £56
Full Course (Returners) £52
Half Course £28, then PAYG £7.50.
PAYG £7.50 per class
NEW STARTERS are welcome to join at any point in the block subject to availability.
07703 116284 for enquiries and bookings. See application form below:
LIKE and follow our Page Miracles2Mums Pilates for class updates and info on exercise and health in pregnancy
See below to download the application form. There is also a form for your GP to sign if you have any health problems (not needed if you are fit and well with no complications associated with your pregnancy).
How to apply
Return the application form to us either via
email firstname.lastname@example.org or
post/hand deliver to: Ruth Machej, Belper Rehab Physio & Pilates Studio,
The Fit Pit Gym, East Mill, Bridge Foot, Belper. DE56 2UA.
Payment is required in full to secure your place, this maybe made by cash or
cheque made payable to Belper Rehab Physio & Pilates Studio.