Clinical & Rehabilitation Pilates
For a more individualised and problem solving approach...
These small-group sessions are designed to specifically meet the specific needs of each individual.
These are Physiotherapy-Led for a high level of teaching, support, and progression with access to all our fabulous Pilates equipment such as the Pilates Reformer, Ladder Barrel, Stability cushions & balls, weights and resistance bands, and foam rollers.
Pre-requests to attending:
- Minimum requirement is to have attended a 60 minute Physiotherapy assessment and program writing session. This is to establish your main aims, weaknesses, and problem areas, to then be able to write a bespoke program to address these. Cost £35
- Many attendees will have completed a course of Physiotherapy with us and then go onto more advanced rehabilitation in these sessions. See our sister website regarding our Physiotherapy Services www.belperlifefitnessphysio.co.uk
Examples of who is in our groups:
- Recurrent Sports Injuries & Biomechanical Dysfunctions.
- Spinal Rehabilitation or long-term maintenance e.g. post surgery, post acute disc injury, long-standing and non-resolving back pain.
- Joint pain or injury.
- Management of Arthritis.
- Pre & Post hip and knee replacement surgery.
- Management of Neurological conditions - e.g. Parkinson's, MS, Charcot Marie Tooth.
- Inflammatory Joint Disease - e.g Rheumatoid Arthritis
We have very mixed groups of conditions and abilities and we are there to support everyone equally.
Booking and Courses:
These sessions are run as 6-week blocks at £58. The sessions we have running currently are:
- Monday - 1:00 pm
- Thursday - 1:30 pm & 7.00pm
- Friday - 4:00 pm
We hold waiting lists for these sessions and we can put on extra sessions as needed depending on demand.
To book please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ruth Machej MCSP HCPC on 07703 116284.